- Track all your deals and leads so that you don’t miss any vital detail or stage during your sales process.
- Integrates with your Google Apps account or Gmail
- Excellent features like; optimized communication channels, deal tracking, customer tracking, contact forms, and proposals
- Automatically capture customer information
Funnel CRM – The Best Sales Tracking Software
Are you a business owner or a freelancer looking for sales tracking software? If yes, then you need one that will be very effective in tracking your sales with little supervision needed.
The best CRM and sales tracking software that you can opt for is Funnel CRM Software . This software has the ability to manage sales and deals for you. Read on for more information about this software.
How Does Funnel CRM Work?
Funnel CRM is one of the best CRM and sales tracking software in the market. The primary function of this software is that it helps you to track all your deals and leads so that you don’t miss any vital detail or stage during your sales process.
Funnel CRM can automatically capture customer information, and it provides you with a dedicated workspace to enable you to manage your deals and leads outside your email inbox. You need to start using the Funnel CRM if you are a small business owner or a freelancer and especially if you have websites with contact forms.
However, since Funnel CRM is designed for small and medium businesses, it is loaded with all the essential features for smooth operation without making the system bulky and complicated.
Examples of functions you can carry out with the Funnel CRM software include optimized communication channels, deals tracking, customer tracking, contact forms, and proposals. It comes with different plans to cater to the budget and needs of your business. Try out our Funnel CRM discount deals to get started on a reduced price.
What Are The Features Of Funnel CRM?
Creating contact forms with ease – Funnel CRM helps to simplify the creation and integration of your website contact forms. All you have to do to embed this form in a web page is to copy and paste the code snippet on your site. You can also code your form if you have HTML skills for more control over mark-up and styling.
Optimizing emails – You can get a unique email address by Funnel CRM if you are not into forms. This email address will be used to receive customer’s messages where they will be converted into deals. Funnel CRM also integrates with your Google Apps account or Gmail. It synchronizes your messages making it easy to reply from Gmail, and it will be sent to your Funnel thread.
Managing deals, proposals, and contacts – Funnel CRM also can separate work-related messages from your email inbox in “deals” for queries about prospective services, products, and deals. Funnel CRM also automates your customer information entry based on the information they submitted to you; you don’t have to enter them manually.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Funnel CRM?
- It features a simple form for capturing leads. This form is similar to the contact forms found on many sites.
- You also have a unique communication tool to talk to your customers.
- A dedicated space for you to process these leads away from your email inboxes. You may even forget about other emails.
- It can create and send professional proposals without you bothering to create PDFs every time a client wanted an estimate.
- An address book where you can save the profiles of people that contacted your company. You can also add to this address book manually as well.
How To Use Funnel CRM:
Step 1: Using Funnel CRM is very easy. First, you have to register on the official Funnel CRM website using our Funnel CRM discount codes.
Step 2: After registration, you have to fill up the required information and then link the software with your business website.
Step 3: Make use of the free 14-day trial period to have a good feel of the feature. After, you can opt for any of their premium packages using our Funnel CRM discount coupons.