- Efficient Tracking of all clicks, impressions, and campaign costs
- Smooth Reporting that is accurate and insightful
- Easy Landing page management for maximized conversions
- Great Customer Support for beginners
Redtrack – Your Complete Ad Tracking Solution
As an affiliate marketer, ad agency, media buyer, or online advertiser, keeping tabs on everything such as your impression or clicks without help can be very strenuous.
Redtrack is the ad tracking solution that increases your efficiency significantly. With its simple and easy to understand interface, you are ready to keep track of everything that matters.
Let’s explore this ad tracking solution and how to get you started with our Redtrack discount code to save you 50% off the first month.
How Does Redtrack Work?
Redtrack is a cloud-hosted tool that helps you keep track of your clicks and impressions. This tool also includes data analysis and campaign optimization in a simple support system. SoftwareSuggest awarded it the best support for the summer in 2019.
This tool does not just help you track your campaigns and clicks. It can be used to directly manage your affiliate network, traffic, and landing page. There are great tools available for your convenience. Redtrack can also be integrated easily with other marketing software.
Redtrack is suitable for beginners who do not understand how to effectively manage their ads. Most of the settings have been done for you, and the support system is excellent and highly responsive. You can always reach Redtrack customer support via email or chat on telegram, or learn from the extensive knowledge base available. Get started now with 50% off the first month using our Redtrack discount coupons.
What Are The Features Of Redtrack?
Redtrack has numerous useful features. We’ll highlight three of them.
Tracking: It is important to be able to track your clicks and impressions on the internet. Redtrack tracking ensures that if you get a click or impression, you are notified. Your CPM/CPC/CPA/CPI campaign costs are in safe hands for sure. You can easily export your campaign list.
Reporting: Redtrack can generate reports on your campaigns, offer conversions, traffic source, and offer traffic. You can also group these reports into three levels in the order of importance to you.
Landing Page Management: Redtrack also offers landing page management. You would be able to rotate your offers, handle multiple offers, and protect your landing page.
What Are The Benefits Of Redtrack?
Here are some of the benefits you would enjoy on Redtrack.
- User Interface:Redtrack has a simple user interface that’s designed with users in mind. It is optimized for efficiency so you can work as fast as you can. The reports are color-coded, this way, you can easily evaluate your campaign performance. You are also allowed to hide and rearrange columns to display data as it suits you.
- Supportive System: Redtrack is great for a beginner because of the support system designed to help meet all your needs. The customer support is wholesome, and they help you answer any questions you might have. There are also other channels through which you can get help. The telegram channel, YouTube, knowledge base, and even account management will help you with all you need for a smooth experience.
- Optimization: You use this tool to set up rules that will help you manage your campaigns to get the best. Redtrack will automatically help you change your landing weight based on pre-set performance rules.
You have to be on any of Redtrack’s paid plan to enjoy these benefits. So, take advantage of Redtrack discount codes to pay less and enjoy 50% off your first month.
How To Use Redtrack?
Step 1: To get started on Redtrack, first, you register by clicking on the free trial button. Only your email address and a few details about you will be required during registration.
Step 2: Once your account is created, you’ll be able to access your dashboard and start tracking your ads.